Photo

The watch

Posted by AngelGirl1517 , 22 February 2011 · 54 views

So, I haven't been around in a few days. I've been working on getting everything ready to move my big office this week. We haven't found an appropriate office to move to yet, so we are moving all the of furniture and the boxes to my mom's and my garages, so I've been packing the office and cleaning the garages to get ready.

I have had a lot of health struggles for the last couple of years. I've been in horrible pain all the time. I can barely function most of the time. Almost a month ago, I got a prescription for birth control, which I sought because of fear around one of my abusers coming back to my area... But I am very happy that I did, because two days after I started taking it, all of my constant, chronic pain - was gone. My life has changed pretty incredibly in the last three and a half weeks when I'm not in severe chronic pain. :yahoo:

I've been working so hard on the cleaning and packing that now I am so sore and can barely walk sometimes and you know what? It feels so good to be in major pain from something I did. It's not a mystery, not just something I have to deal with. I know what it came from and I own it, and it is incredible. :thumbsup:

Day before yesterday, I was working in my mom's garage going through old boxes and I found my dad's dress watch from when I was a little girl. I was happy just to see it again, and stuck it in my pocket and kept working. Then later, I went in and told my mom I'd found it and asked her if I could take it and keep it in my jewelry box, or if she wanted it. While I was talking to her about it I pulled it out of my pocket to show her and I noticed that it had stopped at 6:18pm, Friday the 5th.

He died at 6:18pm Friday September 5th, 2008.

Shivers. I didn't actually cry, I thought it was very strange, I was intrigued and it was a solemn realization, but I didn't cry. Which I was glad for, honestly, because there is so much changing for me right now with all of this, and yes, my most recent abuser is still a big concern for me in that it could happen again, but that has to go to the back burner for now and just focus on what I have to focus on.

So, My Pandy's family, thank you for supporting me, I will probably be spotty on my ability to be on here for the next couple weeks as I am moving and getting settled in new routines, but my love, safe :hug: s, and support are always with you all and I will be back as much as I can!

Thank you for your continued support and for listening to my thoughts. I am doing better with the whole move now, I just have to get through it, I can actually see the light in it and that it will be for the best.

Lots of love and light,
Amber
:membermonth:

November 2014

S M T W T F S
23 24 2526272829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.