empty1153's Blog

Photo

not a good day

Posted by blueberrycoffee , 08 November 2012 · 29 views

Affraid to go to work. Afrid to be home. Afraid to see dr for the pain he caused. I am lost once again for words.. second time this time I tell no one. I won't come forward to the police. I can't tell my family. What are they going to think about me? The samething I'm thinking? What am I doing wrong? I don't know this person. He just pick...

Photo

not a good day

Posted by blueberrycoffee , 08 November 2012 · 28 views

Affraid to go to work. Afrid to be home. Afraid to see dr for the pain he caused. I am lost once again for words.. second time this time I tell no one. I won't come forward to the police. I can't tell my family. What are they going to think about me? The samething I'm thinking? What am I doing wrong? I don't know this person. He just pick...

Photo

HELP

Posted by blueberrycoffee , 19 October 2011 · 27 views

I am in need of some advice, after the last "R" I had started my life over tried to.
I tried to meet new people, one person who is married, her and i got off to a what i thought was a good thing, me her husband, and my husband, than all of a sudden i get blamed for sleeping with him when i didn't. not even close. I'm not even stable yet....

Photo

Well now what?

Posted by blueberrycoffee , 11 July 2011 · 19 views

My perp just got out of Jail. He lives near my mother, which to keep myself safe, i won't go over there. That is not fair. but i need to be safe, and take percautions.
Haven't been on for a while, needed to take care of me! Im on my way.. baby steps are the best, always a bump in the road, but a road to recovery will soon come.

I apprechiate...

Photo

4-13-11

Posted by blueberrycoffee , 14 April 2011 · 20 views

I once again, just can't deal with this anymore... I however did recieve one good letter from the courts. ONE Finally.. but when will this end? when willl i finally feel like i have done some good. I once thought my small voice would make an impact on our justice system, I guess I was wrong.. My small voice is doing nothing for the better good, but fo...

Photo

trying to process this all

Posted by blueberrycoffee , 13 April 2011 · 13 views

I am trying to process everyting, lost of how many family memebers to deaths, that i haven't greaved over, 3 "R"S i have to deal with.... brining back memories that i can't handle, I feel so lost.... I have been feeling really low and bad for the last week.. now to top it off, court starts up again.... i can't fight anymore, I am now s...

Photo

Gosh is this ever going to go away? bad day, still in need of help

Posted by blueberrycoffee , 11 April 2011 · 9 views

One more bad day just one right after another... To all of you who replied to my last post THANK YOU.
I know pandy's is here to help, I just can't help myself... I hate what i am doing, I hate how i am feeling... How could i fight so hard to get where i am at today, and feel so bad? there are so many feelings inside, i can't get out.. I just d...

Photo

In need of some despreate help

Posted by blueberrycoffee , 10 April 2011 · 28 views

I am lost, i have no where else to run.. these thoughts in my head are starting to win... Please anyone who can help me please help me,,,, i don't ask for help much but I am reaching out for HELP.....

Photo

so frustrated

Posted by blueberrycoffee , 01 April 2011 · 13 views

Who will finally listen?
Who will be there for me?
What would happen if?
When will I feel like me?
When will someone be there for me?
Why did I?
Why donít I?

I feel totally alone, no one seems to want to be there for me, I know I am the care giver, but when is someone going to care for me? My T seems to be backing off.. I want to back off, I want it to b...

Photo

3-17 (more fear)

Posted by blueberrycoffee , 17 March 2011 · 13 views

More fear, why again? I donít understandÖ Was it or wasnít it? He kissed me, I didnít want to kiss back, he was inside me, I didnít want him to be. In my mind I was screaming stop, out of my mouth nothing. Why didnít I say anything, why did I just let it happen when all my screaming was inside my head? Why didnít I open my mouth?

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26 27282930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.