Photo

scarred

Posted by britt124brat , 25 April 2013 · 82 views

It's been a while since I've been on here...I found out from the Dr I have this weird polycystic overt disorder thing...due to this it'll be harder for me to concieve and keep the pregnancy going. Also it can make me infertile and causes me to gain weight and makes it really hard to throw off along with cysts keep growing all over my overies....there are a cpl meds they can try if it dosnt work we will talk about removing the overies...since I have a side issue for the past year and it blows out 6 inches when I bend or lift I can't work out more then 15 min a day(Dr says) its even harder for me to loose weight...I'm currently 303lbs and have gained over 100 in the past 3 years...I also have an oversized spleen and liver. My gi Dr thinks my blood might not he pumping in my liver correctly so its pumping it into my spleen..not 100% though...if so I will have scar tissue on my liver which is then cyrosis or the liver....my dad Nd grandmother both died from it....my grammas was caused from auto immune hepatitis which isn't contracted like normal hepatitis...its hereditary and hots u like a virus...it tends to hit women and skips a generation a lot. I'm terrified I'm gonna end up like my father or grandmother....on the up AMD up my triglycerides went from 900 to 199 with my meds they gave me(150) is normal....also my good cholesterol lvl is low which out me at major heart risks now....the drs are hoping if I loose weight(140 lbs) my side and overie disease will be much better to deal with and might help a lot...since I have this disease that makes me gain weight and since eating healthy forbthe past few months isn't working they want me tobget a gastric bypass....basically they sew ur stamach and connect part of ur intestine to ur tummy and it changes ur digestive track and makes me eat a lot less..ill have to take vitamins for life so I have the proper nutrients and if I dnt take em I can get sick and worse case die due to poor nutrition....I'm only 23 years old and I feel terrible...if I can't have kids it gonna kill me...me and my bf are talking about saving ky eggs if I'm fertile and having a suraget birth....I hope I can have kids and really hope I don't have cyrosis and die that horrable death like my dad and grams.....its sucked watching my father slowly die and wither away for 5 years... his body organ by organ slowly shut down and he always went into comas and was on hospice...also it put u in child like states sometimes duebto protein lvls...I even missed school AMD had to stay home a lot cuz legally if u leave someone like that u can get into a lot of trouble lawvwise and basically get charged with endangering the welfarevof a child...plus I lived my dad and didn't want him like that alone....my mom had to quit her job and watch him 24 7 and we were really poor then....I would never put somebody through that...Idn what to do and I'm sso stresed out....I really really just want a break..I want to feel better and work again..I'm stuck home alone poor with nothing to do besides sit with these thought on top of my abuse and other problems....sometimes I feel ID be better off dead. Thank god imvstrong enough and am still here.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.