Photo

confused :/

Posted by britt124brat , 10 April 2013 · 59 views

Me and my BfS relationship has been shakey for a while on and off....we love eachother to death but Idn if love is enough..we barley do anything sexually and non sexually..I get that he works 40 hours a week but when he's home we don't do anything...he usaully played a video game of is on the computer..his communication skills suck when I try ralko.g about any of our problems and I feel like he dosnt care about me like he used to..sometimes I feel like our relationship isn't even there and its killing me inside...can I really get married and spend the rest of my life like this with him? Idn what to do and I'm sick of writing about it.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.