Photo

torn sexually

Posted by britt124brat , 06 April 2013 · 33 views

I don't get it...I just made a post about my sex life.....long story short my bf and i have been together for 7 years....I'm a sex addict..I think about sex a lot and want sex 3-4 times a day...latley me and my boyfriend only have sex once or twice a month...I need it more then that....Over half the time I'm not even horny or aroused but I still want it...it sounds stupid and weird but its how I feel...I'm having thoughts of cheating on my boyfriend...I have even talked to a couple men but never went through with it...I feel horrible and I cheated once two Years ago and I still regret it...I feel like a piece of Shit....I can't do that to him again...he dosnt deserve it and I love him to death....I wish I can make this stop but I don't know how...Idn what to do :/

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.