Photo

tired.

Posted by britt124brat , 23 March 2013 · 48 views

I am so drained....I have no energy, no hope, no pride...I hope this gets better...I can't even think straight..maybe its a good thing...being trapt in my thoughts is the worst thing for me and I can't take it anymore...hopefully tomorrow will be better....if its not I will act fine and dandy because its my boyfriend of 7 years birthday...I really hope I'm not getting like I was a couple Years back because it feels like it and I can't go through that again. I don't have the strength in me for that. I guess its bed for me now alls I wanna do is sleep all day to escape myself. :tear:

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.