Photo

still here.

Posted by britt124brat , 18 March 2013 · 35 views

Hi. I'm writing here again!..It has to be the fact that I'm still inspired to try my best to heal and let people know they are not alone...I entered the writing contest on here about the impacts of sexual abuse I figured after I don't win I will put it on here for inspiration!...I haven't done much today besides watch some TV and mope around the house. I cleaned a bit. It's awareness month April. I really hope it helps all us survivors. I found out my boyfriend of 7 years is going to purpose in the near future!!! I'm so excited I love him so much. He has been a lot of help over the years to me and he puts up with my craziness..lol...I'm glad to know he still sees a future for us. We have been through a lot together. Today has been a good day so I'm not going to ruin it by writing down old memories or anything bad today!...I'm planning on having a stress free fun night with a few friends and I can't wait! Good night people of Pandys!

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.