britt124brat's Blog

Photo

Life is great today!

Posted by britt124brat , 08 April 2013 · 84 views

Today I feel great. I'm happy, content, snuggling on the couch with my dogs watching TV. I have no worry in the world today and I love it! Just figured I'd post this to remind myself that life isn't always bad. :)

Photo

torn sexually

Posted by britt124brat , 06 April 2013 · 48 views

I don't get it...I just made a post about my sex life.....long story short my bf and i have been together for 7 years....I'm a sex addict..I think about sex a lot and want sex 3-4 times a day...latley me and my boyfriend only have sex once or twice a month...I need it more then that....Over half the time I'm not even horny or aroused but I sti...

Photo

easters almost here.

Posted by britt124brat , 30 March 2013 · 47 views

I feel pretty good so far today...Easter is on its way tomorrow...Going to my boyfriends families then coloring eggs with a couple friends at my house and making desserts early for my dinner Monday with my friends...I love hosting Easter and thanksgiving celebrations at my house. There's nothing better than friends and family on the holidays. Hope eve...

Photo

fustrated

Posted by britt124brat , 29 March 2013 · 59 views

I finally got the courage to make a therapist appointment and they can't even get me in untill May! I'm not gonna still have the courage to go by then and the other t's never got back to me. I just want help is it to hard to ask to see somebody sometime soon. :angry: I NEED HELP!!

Photo

still strong..for now.

Posted by britt124brat , 28 March 2013 · 41 views

Hopefully tomorrow I will get a call and have my first therapy session soon....I'm so nervous but sooo happy I finally will get the help I need...I'm sick of feeling down all the time....I don't even know where to start lol...watching the apparition then bed.

Photo

finally trying.

Posted by britt124brat , 26 March 2013 · 47 views

I'm finally 100% decided on seeing a therapist or psychologist....problem is I've made a Few calls and the people I've looked into and really want to see dont accept my insurance..a lot of people of my insurance are men and I don't feel comfortable seeing a man...I'm hoping that the two people I left a voicemail with are going to call...

Photo

hate being screwed in the head

Posted by britt124brat , 25 March 2013 · 38 views

I hate that being abused makes me self conscience....I have no self esteem...I've been with my boyfriend for 7 years now and still don't feel comfortable being completly naked in front of him..there are certain things I can't do sexually that he likes and it kills me cuz it triggers me but it shouldn't...I can't even look at him in the...

Photo

tired.

Posted by britt124brat , 23 March 2013 · 42 views

I am so drained....I have no energy, no hope, no pride...I hope this gets better...I can't even think straight..maybe its a good thing...being trapt in my thoughts is the worst thing for me and I can't take it anymore...hopefully tomorrow will be better....if its not I will act fine and dandy because its my boyfriend of 7 years birthday...I really...

Photo

feeling ok today.

Posted by britt124brat , 21 March 2013 · 36 views

Today hasn't been to bad..I awoke showered, went shopping for groceries and a new dog chain and watched duck dynasty lol....I cooked dinner and now I'm watching The Outsiders...very unproductive day but its better than being so depressed I can't get out of bed...I'm hoping on having many more days like this and possibly better...I really w...

Photo

feel trapped.

Posted by britt124brat , 19 March 2013 · 38 views

I feel like a prisoner...I've been sick for so long with no job and money so I rarly leave the house....I watch netflix and play Xbox and try to stay busy but its so hard. There is only so much you can do in a house esp after a year. Sitting doing nothing stuck here dosnt help my depression and dosnt help the fact that when I'm bored and stir craz...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.