LittleBee's Blog

Photo

Wise Mind -- where are you?

Posted by LittleBee , 05 February 2011 · 26 views

All I can do is remember that the good times with him outweighed the two bad times. For some reason, it hurts me more to hate him. Right now, if I forgive him which I've done before, there is just a transferance of responsibility for the act onto me - completely. I am so black and white in my thinking. It's so damn hard to enter the grey. I've...

Photo

self identity

Posted by LittleBee , 31 January 2011 · 28 views

Rape shouldn't have been a consequence of having a new friend or according to my T. my lack of self identity is a reason. My dad is right - I'm stupid and naieve.
Please pardon my terrible spelling.

Photo

Seasons (may T)

Posted by LittleBee , 02 January 2011 · 31 views

It's so frustrating that my healing lately has been in cycles or seasons. There will be patches of time when I'm doing great, then times when I can't seem to shake the darkness off. There's been a few times when I wasn't sure if I needed to go to the hospital because my anxiety was so bad and I couldn't stop dissociating. In early...

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26272829 30   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.