silenced_voice's Blog

Photo

i feel so angry today but i dont know why

Posted by silenced_voice , 04 January 2011 · 55 views

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I dont know what the hell is wrong with me today, but everything is making me REALLY ANGRY. I rarely feel like this and i hate it. Anger has always been a scary emotion for me to be around so i just want it to go away. Everything just seems to be pissing me off, mus...

Photo

i feel so angry today but i dont know why

Posted by silenced_voice , 04 January 2011 · 57 views

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I dont know what the hell is wrong with me today, but everything is making me REALLY ANGRY. I rarely feel like this and i hate it. Anger has always been a scary emotion for me to be around so i just want it to go away. Everything just seems to be pissing me off, mus...

Photo

first blog...dont know where this will go

Posted by silenced_voice , 04 January 2011 · 81 views

Ive had such a terrible day, and im really kind of only writing for me but im happy for people to read it and leave comments if they want to, if its not too boring.

I had counselling today, it was a hard one.... i had an awful flashback to something about my ex. It started because i was trying to tell her that im scared to go to sleep because im scared o...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
28 293031   

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.