New Psychologist :)

Posted by sakura7792 , 05 February 2011 · 64 views

It's been a while since I've been at "therapy"... The last few people I had seen just didn't "click" with me, or what I had been through.
I have a really good feeling about this new one, for the first time... It's a man.
Strangely, I feel more comfortable speaking with him. He's Indian but speaks perfect English.
It was an emotional day, revisitng those times it happened.. speaking about it, feeling it again. My healing has come a long way, but still when I have to speak of those times... Fear is still etched within me, though it no longer hurts like it used to.

Telling the psychologist everything that has happened over the past 5 years made me realize how bad it was... i can't believe i survived that time. I was reckless.

My mum still has regrets about that time, wishing she had done things differently. But like she said, it was my choice. I don't regret anything at this time. The guilt is still there. But my mind and heart tells me often that it was never my fault.

I'm happy that my life is different now, i'm no longer in the dark. Trying to find my way. I'm hoping that all the healing I have been doing, and the action I have taken will help me to come out the other end, with a huge smile on my face. Proud of what I have achieved.

Wish me luck everyone :) Because this is a New Beginning of my life.

Much Love to All,

-Sakura :butterfly:

:hug: :hug: good luck!!! :hug: :hug: :heart: :strong: :holdhands:
Feb 05 2011 06:40 PM
Good luck. I hope things work out for you this time.

I'm sure it was hard, and I can relate to that fear being etched within. And healing is so hard, you should be proud of what you've achieved.

Take care.

November 2015

2223242526 27 28

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.