Nicole's Blog

Photo

Schedule for today....

Posted by Labyrinth , 11 April 2008 · 78 views

7:00-8:00 Me: Veg in front of CNN. Chris: Eat Cereal and Make "big mess". Alex: Sleep
8:00-8:30 Me: Loose Game of Hi Ho Cheerio. CHristopher: Cheat at Hi Ho Cheerio Alex: Sleep
8:30-9:00 Me: Write this blog. Christopher: do everything imaginable to annoy me. including grab my arm and yell about me taking away a sharpie marker while hitting me...

Photo

In Bed

Posted by Labyrinth , 03 April 2008 · 70 views

Christopher is in bed right now, trying not to go to sleep. I want to go take a shower, but he is absolutely refusing to take a nap. My mom is subing for the after school program so she won't be home till five. I'm hoping that Chris goes to sleep and I can take a shower before then. She starts taking classes tomorrow- Friday night and Saturday...

Photo

Overwhelmed

Posted by Labyrinth , 01 April 2008 · 77 views

Sometimes I really want to give up. Late at night, when I can't sleep, it all comes back. Sometimes I don't know if I want to be alive, sometimes I don't know if I AM alive. I am tired of it, all of it, I am tired of feeling emotionally and physically like crap. I'm tired of not having anyone to turn to in real life. I'm tired of...

September 2014

S M T W T F S
141516 17 181920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.