Photo

no voice

Posted by tjmom726 , 10 April 2011 · 47 views

for many years i had no voice. I didn't matter in the world. i am there again. 8 people against me. including my husband. They all want to move to another state. I don't want to go. I don't have a say. If I fight, I lose because i am known as the selfish one. if I don't fight, I lose myself.

I have a life here. I have a beautiful home. I have no family, but my friends are my family. I feel like my world is falling apart. I feel i don't matter and i have no say in life. I also feel not worth continuing. I found a counselor who I trust . I found friends who I matter to. Now, I am going to be pulled away and moved thousands of miles away so my husband's family can run from their grief and from their problems. I don't know what to do....

April 2015

S M T W T F S
26 27 282930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.