Photo

Anything For Love?

Posted by tjmom726 , 16 January 2011 · 59 views

I am wondering tonight how much people who were not wounded like we all were handle all of our memories and emotions. I sometimes express how much I care for people, and they don't have it in them to love me back. I know I am fine with that, it is just hard for me to understand why. I often wonder what else I can do to get that person to love me. I wonder what it would take for someone I care for deeply to love me back. I wonder if I would do anything possible to get love. So far in my life, I have given away a lot of money, I have kept too many secrets, I have changed my personality, I have given up on myself, and I have given in. I wonder how much I have to really do to get people to love me enough to tell me.

I am usually willing to help anyone with anything, but I seem to want to do it because they are important to me. However, I sometimes feel used. I feel like they feel like I am just a damaged person who should be getting on with my life instead of going on and on. But they don't often understand triggers. They don't understand why I am the way I am.

I don't understand why I am the way I am. I am scared today that I love foolishly and that people I tell I care for them think of me as pathetic. Maybe that is why I feel like a sucker sometimes. I feel like I am only good for money or for what they need.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24 252627282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.