voice*~*'s Blog

Photo

? </3 ?

Posted by voice*~* , 09 December 2010 · 34 views

I'm not sure I can do this anymore. I just can't take it.

Photo

Why must thee ruin my day? O_o

Posted by voice*~* , 03 December 2010 · 34 views

Ahhh so annoyed by counseling today, but I donít want to take it out on all of you so Iím going to go write about it...stupid counseling X_x o_O

Photo

Mental Health Day

Posted by voice*~* , 01 December 2010 · 29 views

I got up this morning and went to school today with the intention of staying, but I didnít. I havenít slept the past two or three nights and I have just been upset since I found out my grandma may have cancer again. It was also not such a good idea to watch Law & Order SVU for two hours; I really didnít sleep after that. When I got to school I put my...

Photo

What a day...

Posted by voice*~* , 29 November 2010 · 37 views

My grandmother may have cancer again. This family cannot take anymoreÖand selfishly I canít take anymore. While I am now handling my S.A (abuse) better than I ever have, family is still just as hard. My birthday is coming up too which adds to the feeling. Nothing good has happened the past two years. Thirteen days before I turned 15 my grandfather died, h...

Photo

Justice?

Posted by voice*~* , 28 November 2010 · 31 views

Just got home from church. The message of the week was on justice. ďThe righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concernĒ (Proverbs 29:7). It made me think about how little justice most of us here at Pandyís have received. Some here have watched their attackers be prosecuted, and many of us have not. Even those who have the c...

Photo

Holiday

Posted by voice*~* , 25 November 2010 · 27 views

Have a good Thanksgiving every one!

Photo

Song of the week

Posted by voice*~* , 24 November 2010 · 31 views

Cher - You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me:

()

Feeling broken
Barely holding on
But there's just something so strong
Somewhere inside me
And I am down but I'll get up again
Don't count me out just yet

I've been brought down to my knees
And I've been pushed way past the point of breaking
Bu...

Photo

Poem Papillon (means butterfly in french)

Posted by voice*~* , 23 November 2010 · 33 views

This is a poem I wrote to remind me that no matter how bad or how hard things get that we can make it through.

[Papillon
She watched a Monarch gently gliding

Her father was always passed out
From the booze and the drugs
So she spent her time
With those beautiful bugs
He said things would get better
And that tomorrow was a new day
But she got tired...

Photo

Poems by me

Posted by voice*~* , 22 November 2010 · 34 views

She must be me

Tattered dreams
A broken soul
A shattered heart
A big black hole

A room filled with people
It seems so dead
Thereís a man in the window
Itís all in her head

She does not admit it
But she is scared
Not many know
The pain she has bared

She smiles in the morning
She cries in the night
It never did matter
How much she could fight

She h...

Photo

New Girl

Posted by voice*~* , 21 November 2010 · 33 views

Well what can I say? I am new here to the site. I am a 16 year old survivor of sexual abuse and I am not exactly sure yet what has brought me here. I thought about signing up before, but at the time I was only fifteen and was not permitted to do so. Things in my life are going surprisingly well right now, but I think I just wanted to connect with other su...

April 2015

S M T W T F S
19 202122232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.