Photo

God, please don't take her

Posted by voice*~* , 02 July 2011 · 92 views

I found out today that my cousin has been diagnosed with cervical cancer. She doesn't know the stage it's in yet, but she knows that it's passed stage one. She goes for a biopsy the 15th. She told me it was pretty bad...

My cousin was abused like I was. I can talk to her more than I can with any one else in my family. She is the one who got me my voice tattoo. Her daughter is only 10.

I am so affraid.

Photo
broken.in.silence.
Oct 09 2011 06:45 PM
*huge tiny hug* I hope that everything has worked out or is on its way to working out. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you.

July 2015

S M T W T F S
   12 3 4

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.