Photo

And so the journey begins

Posted by voice*~* , 16 June 2011 · 59 views

Today was my last day of school. It was my last day of having an emotional safety net for the next two months. And so the journey begins. I must take these two months and change myself into the woman I want to be. I have so much to do in so little time. I know the healing that must occur form the CSA will take longer than the summer, and I know my support system will be there when I go back to school, but I need to start this with no other voices in my head first.

Next year I will be a senior. It is the end of the childhood I lost years ago and it is the start of me being the woman I always knew I could be. I must walk on this road without most of my family for they cannot see me, but I know I am not alone. Besides those I have in my life supporting me, I also have the voices of many survivors who have gone before me. I can still here their whispers branching out from every tree and stone.
There is a lot of hard work to come. I will make it, and to anyone who is reading this, I know you will too.

Your blessed with such beautiful words and you are so strong at such a young age........beautiful post;-)
Thank you. I hope you are doing well tonight =)

February 2015

S M T W T F S
222324252627 28

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.