Welcome to Pandora's Aquarium, a rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivor message board and chat room.
If you've been a victim of any type of sexual violence, you belong here. What you see below represents just a fraction of the resources and survivor support available. Register now to join our community and take full advantage of what this online support group has to offer you as you heal and recover, or sign in to remove this message.
You are not alone, we can support you as you heal, and you've made an important step toward recovery by reaching out. If you are unable to register or have any questions, please contact the staff or view our home page.
2. What is the texture? Smooth
3. What is the weight? Very light
4. What is the size? Large enough to cover me
5. What is the temperature? Cool
6. What would it feel like to hold this in your hand? Like nothing
7. What sound(s) (if any) does it make? Silence - white noise
8. What sound(s) (if any) would you like it to make? None - it needs to stay silent
9. Does it move or is it stationary? It moves with me
10. What would it say if it could speak? I think it would tell me that it's there to protect me, because if I'm sad I don't have to think about anything else.