Photo

Betrayal

Posted by jen424 , 11 October 2013 · 88 views

I don't even know what to think or how to start I guess long story short. I trusted the wrong person. My counselor. Who'd thought. He is ruining my whole life. Trying to break my marriage up. Getting my two neices taken away. Breaking the doctor client privilege by telling people about sessions and Sleeping with my friend. Who does this. He's too rich to mess with

Beyond a nightmare for you. I think reporting the break in privilege is worth at least a visit to an attorney for advice. I think most first visits with attorneys are free.

It is sad but true there are some very bad Ts out there.

Take good care of you first.
Photo
laurenbacall
Oct 12 2013 12:03 PM
This therapist needed to be barred from practicing whatever he is practicing. He sounds like a psychopath more than a T. I mean the gall of him to breach the client therapist privacy and to sleep with your friend. He must be a charming snake or a psychopath. He is manipulative, deceitful, high sex drive,cunning, without empathy or conscience and vindictive and vengeful. Yep. He is a psychopath masquerading as a Therapist. Your friend better look out. When a psychopath is done with its latest conquest, he will degrade the person and dump them as soon as his persona or false self is uncovered by himself. The stages are infatuation-he will pour on the love and obsession and seem like the best man a girl could ever find, devaluation is next and he will blame, gaslight, manipulate, be passive aggressive and very abusive physical or mental. Then discard is last. He dumps the victim after he has drained her of all life support or energy and love. Then he is out for his next meal. They are called psychic vampires who feed on others life energy due to they are dead inside. When they are done with the victim, he may have made off with all she had. (This was my experience with a psychopath.)
I am sorry for what you have endured. I agree with bellachai about seeing an attorney. I would. It can only help you feel better and that you do have rights and are not powerless. take care :blanket:/>

February 2016

S M T W T F S
7891011 12 13

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Betrayal
    laurenbacall - Oct 12 2013 12:03 PM
  • Photo
    Betrayal
    bellachai - Oct 11 2013 04:42 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.