jen424's Blog

Photo

Betrayal

Posted by jen424 , 11 October 2013 · 75 views

I don't even know what to think or how to start I guess long story short. I trusted the wrong person. My counselor. Who'd thought. He is ruining my whole life. Trying to break my marriage up. Getting my two neices taken away. Breaking the doctor client privilege by telling people about sessions and Sleeping with my friend. Who does this. He's...

Photo

Silent all these years

Posted by jen424 , 07 December 2011 · 56 views

She fades into the darkness with no safe place to go, No where to run no where to hide, No safe place.
She screams in pain as everything goes black. She goes silent knowing thats the only way to save herself from the horror of whats going to happen next.
Shes shut herself down from the world she hides herself from everyone not letting anyone see her tru...

Photo

Life

Posted by jen424 , 13 November 2011 · 65 views

My whole world is falling apart. My marriage is hanging by a thred. I feel like I can't save it. She says that its always about me. And yes it mostly has been and thats not fair. I have been trying so hard to put her first. But then she talks to her new friend and I get upset I do not like that she has a new friend. Cause every person that she becomes...

Photo

Life

Posted by jen424 , 13 November 2011 · 53 views

My whole world is falling apart. My marriage is hanging by a thred. I feel like I can't save it. She says that its always about me. And yes it mostly has been and thats not fair. I have been trying so hard to put her first. But then she talks to her new friend and I get upset I do not like that she has a new friend. Cause every person that she becomes...

Photo

JEN

Posted by jen424 , 05 October 2010 · 60 views

I am Jennifer I am married have been for a year and a half. We have two dogs. four cats and soon to be three lizards. My wife and I have been together since we were 15-16. She knows most of my inner most secrets even tho I do not want her to know everything. When I was a kid I was abused by my step father for almost four years. Things got pretty intense....

March 2015

S M T W T F S
12345 6 7

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Betrayal
    laurenbacall - Oct 12 2013 12:03 PM
  • Photo
    Betrayal
    bellachai - Oct 11 2013 04:42 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.