Photo

1st entry....

Posted by PittDiva , 19 September 2010 · 87 views

So....
I'm starting this blog. I have no idea if I'll even keep up with this, but my hubby thinks I should start keeping a blog while I'm going through this "healing" process.
I've started a CSA survivors group that lasts 16 weeks. So far I've been twice and barely got through the door.
I'm dealing in T with managing my anxiety. My T understands me so well. Today I was really struggling with why I was feeling so awful. He can basically read my mind...lol. He said that I'm feeling terrible because I'm trying to run away from my feelings instead of experiencing them. *)
Ugh, I'm not even sure why I'm writing this. :confused:

Photo
missophelia
Sep 19 2010 07:57 PM
Welcome to Pandy's, and to blogging. I hope that you'll find blogging to be as helpful for you as it is for me.

I hope your group gets easier for you to go to. It might, with time. And I'm glad you have a T who understands you. That's important.

It's so hard, experiencing your feelings instead of running from them. But I've found that it's better in the long run for me to face them, as painful as they are.

Sometimes it's good to write, even if you're not sure why you're doing it.

Take gentle care of your self.
Photo
AshleeCakes
Sep 23 2010 02:55 AM
(((((((Diva)))))))

December 2014

S M T W T F S
212223242526 27

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.