Giving UP

Posted by love_me , 12 September 2011 · 50 views

Well for now I am depressed can't sleep and giving up on Pandy's again. Hopefully I will be back in the near future but for now I am not sure where I am supposed to be. I feel like in a big picture I don't matter. I am thinking about my abuse and complaining about things that matter to me. I then think about the fact that there are others out there suffering the same abuse I went through why am I sitting here talking about my problems when it's not helping anyone. I am not helping anyone by being here. Why do it even matter if I heal I can't make a difference. I don't know what my role is anymore but I am not in the right frame to be here obvilously. So for now I say goodbye again.

November 2015

222324252627 28

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.