Punky's Blog

Photo

one day

Posted by Punky , 22 September 2010 · 41 views

ONE DAY I WILL BE HAPPY WITH MYSELF . PEOPLE SEE ME AND SAY YOU ARE LUCKY I HAVE A GOOD HUSBAND GOOD JOB NEW HOUSE NEW CAR BUT I HATE MYSELF I DON'T LIKE WHO IAM A MONSTER !!!! ONLY I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE WHAT HE DID TO ME WHAT HE MADE ME DO MADE ME A MONSTER . I NEED TO HURT MYSELF TO MAKE ME FEEL PAIN I DON'...

Photo

self med.

Posted by Punky , 17 September 2010 · 31 views

Tonite my frined and i sat and had a few drinks it was nice not to sit at home alone . i wish that i could had stayed longer but she was sleepy . iam staying up all night till my husband gets home from work. can't wait he will be home for 2 weeks . i can sleep with out being afraid. i can't wait to chat and talk to people here . need to post ten b...

Photo

SCARED, ALONE!

Posted by Punky , 16 September 2010 · 38 views

iam afraid to fall asleep . all alone my husband works nights :tear: hate hate hate it

Photo

HELLO iam new here

Posted by Punky , 16 September 2010 · 39 views

:yay: I JUST WANTED TO SAy hello iam new here and just trying to figure it out how this site works.my therapist told me about this site . i hate to be alone at night . just need some one to talk to . i SI. alot when i think about what happened to me when i was a child. can't handle the thoughts and i have alot of nightmares and i get taste in my mouth...

March 2015

S M T W T F S
123 4 567

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    WoW
    Punky - Apr 15 2012 10:31 PM
  • Photo
    WoW
    bellachai - Apr 15 2012 01:20 PM
  • Photo
    WoW
    missophelia - Apr 15 2012 10:42 AM
  • Photo
    WoW
    frozenheart - Apr 14 2012 12:42 PM
  • Photo
    LOST ALONE.
    bellachai - Apr 08 2012 09:12 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.