Photo

LOST ALONE.

Posted by Punky , 08 April 2012 · 168 views

SHE IS GONE . MY THERAPIST SHE TOLD ME SHE CAN'T WON'T SEE ME ANYMORE. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: I GUESS I AM ALL MESSED UP AND NO ONE CAN HELP ME. MY HEART HURTS I SHOULD BE USE TO IT BUT BY NOW . I HATE MYSELF . :tear: :tear: :tear: :banghead:

Photo
missophelia
Apr 08 2012 08:34 PM
((((Punky))))

I am so sorry. Of course your heart is hurting. I'm sorry, I don't think you should be use to it by now, because you should not be treated that way.

And I don't think you are so messed up that no one can help you. I wish you didn't hate yourself. I certainly don't, and other people's poor behavior is no reflection on who you are as a person. And you are just a pretty terrific, wonderful friend and person.

I am thinking of you, and sitting with you. I am here.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I can relate my T recently told me she does not think she can take me any further in therapy and I was with her for three years. Talk about having to go through betrayal again. I am so sorry Punky. It is not you. Your therapist failed you not the other way around. Don't give up cuz there are many here that listen and care. You are not alone. You did not deserve this.

I am thinking of you too. And at the moment I am without a T too.

Many blessings and :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

June 2016

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    WoW
    Punky - Apr 15 2012 10:31 PM
  • Photo
    WoW
    bellachai - Apr 15 2012 01:20 PM
  • Photo
    WoW
    missophelia - Apr 15 2012 10:42 AM
  • Photo
    WoW
    frozenheart - Apr 14 2012 12:42 PM
  • Photo
    LOST ALONE.
    bellachai - Apr 08 2012 09:12 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.