Photo

Interview

Posted by xRainx , 30 March 2011 · 43 views

I have a job interview this Friday. It is something that I have been wanting for two months now because I really need money to pay my bills. It's not a dream job or anything; the job is just something that fits under my degree.

I should be working on the copy editing test they sent me. I should be focusing on what I'm going to say in the interview, think about how I'm going to pretend to be confident.

But I don't even want to think about it. At all. Because if I do, I think I am going to have a massive panic attack. This is the first face to face interview since the rape. I know my interviewer is a guy. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through this when I don't even feel confidence in my own abilities.

I wish I could find a writing job where all communication is done online.

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you. How did the interview go?
Thank you so much for checking up on me Lauren. The interview had to be postponed because he has not gotten the chance to read over my copy editing test. :: big sigh :: I hope he contacts me soon.
I know this is months later, but I got the job and I love it :D

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

September 2014

S M T W T F S
141516171819 20

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.