DoAnYa323's Blog

Photo

Thrown off again

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 02 October 2010 · 7 views

Just venting a bit....

This past week really threw me off. I usually have a routine to keep myself together. The car accident at the beginning of the week totally threw that off. I was the only one hurt (my back). I missed school which set me further behind than I was originally. I had to go to the hospital where I had my kit done which didn't bring...

Photo

Slowly Finding More Confidence

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 26 September 2010 · 6 views

I'm starting to realize that writing about how I'm feeling, I can better convey what I'm going through to my loved ones. It feels like a huge weight is lifted off of my shoulders every time I do it.

This past weekend I took some huge steps that have made me feel so much better. First, I did some research about what I've been feeling, the...

Photo

Everything is piling up!

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 15 September 2010 · 5 views

I just don't know what to do anymore. I have no one to actually talk to about this. My friends and family say they are there for me but every time I try to talk to them, they don't know what to say or try and focus on something else (especially my dad and one of my best friends). I know they mean well, but I wish I could receive the same advice or...

Photo

Complicated feelings

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 29 August 2010 · 7 views

I just need to vent again. I highly appreciate anyone who reads this. <=)

The only way I can explain how I'm feeling right now is just "spent". My soul is tired. Its like I'm the voice of reason for everyone around me but no1 can be there for me when it comes to talking about my emotions when it comes to what happened almost 9 mont...

Photo

Cravings

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 18 August 2010 · 5 views

This is just me expressing a little concern about my eating habits...

Well, whenever I am depressed or when I have flashes (which is often), I turn to food for comfort. I crave different things usually. All week I've been craving macaroons but have been getting denied left and right of them (too much traffic, not enough gas in my car, running errands...

Photo

My first blog

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 12 August 2010 · 10 views

So this is the first time I'm doing this. I though "why not start it off on a good note?" =)

Yesterday was a great day; a day of progress and bonding (for lack of a better word. I went to the beach yesterday with one of my best friends whom I haven't seen in months. We both had a lot to tell each other. Unfortunately it was a lot of drama...

July 2015

S M T W T F S
   123 4

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.