Photo

FINALLY!

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 21 December 2010 · 22 views

I have an upcoming date for my prelim.

Dunno how I'll feel when the day comes but I'm just relieved that it will finally happen. (It will be a year and 6 days from when this all happened when the prelim is scheduled!).

I'm relieved that the date is soon but I'm also scared and nervous to see this guy again and what may be in store for me.

Photo
warriorwoman
Dec 22 2010 10:09 AM
You are one powerful lady! Fear is normal. This is a great thing, although never without stress. Stay positive, and no matter what the legal system does or does not do, YOU are doing a great, honorable thing. I wish I could have done that before the statute ran out. I blew it, and I know it. However, I was 16 at the same and was an emotional mess and really could not do it under the circumstances. I smile like crazy hearing people step forward and take the leap into the legal aspects of it. Seriously, congratulations on the prelim date being set. Stay strong and fight like hell.
You are indeed brave and I admire you for your strength.

Blessings to you.
Thank you soo much for the support! =D

September 2014

S M T W T F S
141516171819 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.