Photo

Feeling good

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 05 November 2010 · 29 views

Well things seem to be getting better.

I started taking Xanax so now I'm calmer. Its great! I can function with out freaking out.

I am accomplishing a lot with some help school-wise. I even felt the confidence to go over my group partner's house with an other member of our group(both guys). We finished the project also.

I also went out on Halloween to a Capoeira thing. We all went out to party after. It was so fun I met a lot of new friends from all over. Even met a new friend that live out here. I took the initiative to hang out with him next weekend sometime.

I also took the initiative to plan a big get together with friends on campus next week sometime.

I feel so much more confident when it comes to being around people now (still nerve racking but I feel at ease after breaking the ice). I'm steadily getting happier =)

The only obstacles I have left are to get through my prelim, get everything straight with the other attorney from the car accident and end this semester with a good GPA =)

February 2015

S M T W T F S
1 234567

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.