Photo

Strange

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 07 October 2010 · 7 views

I'm having really bad luck trying to even make an appointment with the doctor. I need a follow up appointment from the accident I was in. Not only that, I was going to ask him to prescribe me the anti depressants my T suggested.

I've tried 4 times this week to make an appointment. First time they were on lunch break, second and third time I was sent to an answering machine and forced to leave messages. The 4th time, someone picked up and immediately put me on hold for about 15-20 mins. I think its time I find a new doc lol.

The problem is, my mom is in no rush to find a new one since I'm feeling better from the accident. She doesn't know bout the anti depressants that my T suggested. I'm scared to tell her really... I am willing to try these anti depressants because for these past 10 months, I can feel the mood swings and they've already sent me to a very bad place earlier this year. I just don't want it to happen again.

Ugh, I'm just afraid to tell my mom about them. I don't know what she may think =/

October 2014

S M T W T F S
19202122 23 2425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.