DoAnYa323's Blog

Photo

Realizations and Concerns

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 06 December 2012 · 24 views

It has been a LONG time since I have posted but I feel I need to let it out somewhere. This post will be VERY lengthy because it has some back story and some realizations that I came to. As well as some fears about a current relationship. My thoughts came out in essay for so I hope it makes sense.

It has almost been three years since my assau...

Photo

FINALLY!

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 21 December 2010 · 29 views

I have an upcoming date for my prelim.

Dunno how I'll feel when the day comes but I'm just relieved that it will finally happen. (It will be a year and 6 days from when this all happened when the prelim is scheduled!).

I'm relieved that the date is soon but I'm also scared and nervous to see this guy again and what may be in store...

Photo

Getting more comfortable

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 20 November 2010 · 25 views

So I asked my friend from Capoeira, Paul, to hang out again next Sunday. I was super nervous on our first night out, but he seems cool. He reminds me of a really good guy friend of mine.

I like him but can't really see myself with this guy in a relationship though... I mean I wouldn't mind because that would totally help me start to get comforta...

Photo

Just needing some opinions...

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 14 November 2010 · 18 views

Well I've met up with this guy, 3 times recently(He's in my Capoeira class so basically we met 1 time in class, 1 time at a Roda [set of matches] and after party and 1 time at the Batizado [belt ceremony]). I trust him enough to want to hang out with him because we are in the same Capoeira group and we have talked quite a bit. Also, in Capoeira, e...

Photo

Feeling good

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 05 November 2010 · 28 views

Well things seem to be getting better.

I started taking Xanax so now I'm calmer. Its great! I can function with out freaking out.

I am accomplishing a lot with some help school-wise. I even felt the confidence to go over my group partner's house with an other member of our group(both guys). We finished the project also.

I also went out on...

Photo

I can't believe she said that...

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 28 October 2010 · 25 views

This is long I'm sorry, and this just happened.

I thought my mom and I were getting closer. She's trying her best to understand what I'm going through even though I didn't give her any details, but today all I asked for was help on a big load of homework I had and it turned into a "life goes on" spiel about what happened to me......

Photo

Man, life just wont stop throwing these curves!

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 27 October 2010 · 9 views

On top of everything else, I now have yet another case to deal with pertaining to the car accident I was involved in earlier in the month (not my fault). We had to lawyer up. So I'm dealing with legalities from my SA and this accident.

On top of that, I'm still a little injured from the accident. I went to the doc for a follow up and he said som...

Photo

I finally got it...

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 23 October 2010 · 16 views

I got my Subpoena yesterday. Seeing his name again just sent shivers down my spine. I'm so nervous for court. It's exactly a month away.

I just hope this doesn't get canceled again. I hope I aimed for the right punishment.

Its so nerve racking that I'm going to have to see him again. I know I'll be safe in the court room from what...

Photo

Worn Out

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 18 October 2010 · 11 views

I don't know if this is the right choice but I m really considering taking a break from school right now.

Everything that has happened (and continues to happen) has just been so overwhelming. I know that without the support I have had since my SA happened, I wouldn't have been able to even come this far. Its all really taking a toll on me though....

Photo

Strange

Posted by DoAnYa323 , 07 October 2010 · 10 views

I'm having really bad luck trying to even make an appointment with the doctor. I need a follow up appointment from the accident I was in. Not only that, I was going to ask him to prescribe me the anti depressants my T suggested.

I've tried 4 times this week to make an appointment. First time they were on lunch break, second and third time I was s...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.