catmom3's Blog

Photo

breathe MT

Posted by catmom3 , in breathe deeply, Uncategorized 20 January 2013 · 13 views

I'm in pain. my stomach is in knots. I want to puke. I told Diane my med nurse moments ago. she may have her phone off. I have other ways to reach her.

Photo

feedback appreciated; feel alone and scared

Posted by catmom3 , 24 October 2011 · 22 views

I had a body memory last night and tonight. I'm mad that I got hurt. It's such a waste of time. My body pain won't respond to ice, heat, or meds. it responded to meds a little.
I don't enjoy healing. I'm tired of hurting. It makes me sick!
I want to put this issue to bed.
I haven't showered since inpatient last week. I...

Photo

safety contract--

Posted by catmom3 , 21 October 2011 · 11 views

My safety contract is with God. I renew it every 4 hours. I just broke it. What the goddamn am I doing? I can't stand the pain anymore. I hate IP, and I had a week with no cutting! then ik get out and i return to the old habit.

I'm listening to Flyleaf, a screamo Christiaan band.
It helps to release the pentup feelings. It herlps me cry....

Photo

daily life coping skills

Posted by catmom3 , 02 August 2010 · 14 views

I feel so alone. Why does it have to hurt? The housing authority told me to call the police next time my neighbor makes up stories. My nurse suggested that I not make waves about anything and not act out if people upset me.

Someone else suggested I keep the pen or cursor moving.

Photo

can't believe it: why would she?

Posted by catmom3 , 01 August 2010 · 11 views

I just moved to a new neighborhood in June. Freeze! A part of me is ready to beat feet out of here. I'm dealing with a neighbor who talks innappropriately and peeps in my windows. I got the police involved in that. Hopefully my neighbor gets the drift.

For the past week (MT)
another neighbor has talked about nothing but my next door peeping tom...

August 2014

S M T W T F S
171819202122 23

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.