SomebodyLoveMe's Blog

Photo

My Birthday

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 19 October 2012 · 82 views

So my family planned a big dinner for my 18th birthday. Yesterday morning I felt really sick and ended up throwing up a few times throughout the day. I was convinced my birthday would be shitty, just like the past two had been. So I drag myself to the little restaurant we had reservations at and nothing sounded good. I get there and everyone has cameras o...

Photo

Suggestions?

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 11 September 2012 · 62 views

Any suggestions on wording for a detailed but mildly censored essay revolving around my experience with sexual abuse? It's for school so I'm trying to find the happy medium between borderline inappropriate but real and censored enough to be considered appropriate in a school setting. I personally think if I'm being asked to vividly describe an...

Photo

Troubles.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 10 September 2012 · 106 views

In my Essay & Creative Writing class, we recieved an assignment today called 'Scars.' I think it's self explanatory that my teacher wants us to write an essay on a physical or emotional scar that we have. I have several dozen scars from self-mutilation, but I've also come here in search of support for the biggest emotional scar in my l...

Photo

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 13 August 2012 · 122 views

8/4/12 "Recently things with my fiancÚ have been less than pleasant, and according to him it's my fault. I'm pretty much head-over-heels in love with him, and he seems to have a problem with that...which makes me curious why he asked me to marry him in the first place."

Fortunately, we have reconciled our differences. It's funny how...

Photo

</3

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 28 July 2012 · 92 views

Today I'm volunteering at a Convoy of Hope event, and I can't help but wonder how I can give hope to the hopeless when I'm hopeless myself. My fiancÚ and I are falling apart and I'm trying my damndest to fix it. Needless to say, it's not working. Somewhere along the lines there was a momentary lapse in judgement, because he called me o...

Photo

It's Over

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 25 July 2012 · 66 views

My fiancÚ and I are pretty much done. We discussed it, and neither of us believe in this relationship anymore...but at the same time neither of us ended it. I've been distancing myself, trying to prepare for when we split, hoping it won't hurt as bad. I'm beginning to realize maybe we were wrong, maybe we weren't meant to be, but part of m...

Photo

Relationships

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 25 July 2012 · 62 views

I got a really bad feeling about my fiancÚ. I have for the past few days. It feels like things are coming to an end, and I don't want that to happen. It scares the hell out of me. We almost split up on Saturday but we worked it out. It was rough, but we managed...and now I question if he really wanted to. I think both of us know this probably isn'...

Photo

Monsters In The Military

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 21 July 2012 · 97 views

Well, I'm not trying to be a newscaster, but I find this one important too. Staff Sergeant Luis Walker was accused of sexually assaulting and abusing 10 female trainees at Lackland Air Force Base and yesterday he was found guilty of all 28 charges against him. I have the highest respect for the military since my brother joined the Air Force, but this...

Photo

The Colorado Batman Shooting

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 20 July 2012 · 79 views

Proof that there are an overwhelming amount of psychos out there. It's awful to think about, but it just as easily could have happened in my town, or yours, or perhaps it was your town. Any of us could have been there, been shot and been killed, but we were more fortunate. I almost feel guilty for being more fortunate because not a damn person there d...

Photo

Normality=Fallacy

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 18 July 2012 · 87 views

It's sickening to think that the day that he changed my life forever is a day that he'll probably never look back on. I don't see how [s]people monsters can do something like that and live an every day life knowing what they've done. I would never have pegged my attacker to be one of those monsters. He was an average 17-year-old boy in m...

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26272829 30   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.