SomebodyLoveMe's Blog

Photo

racing mind.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 03 July 2013 · 61 views

i'm sitting here watching my cat having the best freaking time of her life playing with a crumpled up piece of paper. and my dog gets absolutely ecstatic every single time i walk through the door. i envy their simple life, how something so minor can make their day. it's beautiful.

within the past five years, i've been admitted to a psychiatr...

Photo

faithful = lame...i think not.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 29 June 2013 · 49 views

apparently being faithful is considered lame these days. well, i'm willing to accept that label with all the pride in the world. i have an exboyfriend that has been asking me to hang out with him for the past week or so. i keep declining because i've finally found that one guy that's way too special to lose. my boyfriend never told me not to h...

Photo

kevin, mahoney and john.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 28 June 2013 · 62 views

if you're going to be judgmental or have anything rude to say, i'm kindly asking you to remove yourself from this post now. most of you guys are going to that that this is absolutely ridiculous.

so my boyfriend's always had an interesting way of thinking. he and i were arguing yesterday about something, and he seemed a little different. so...

Photo

me, my boyfriend and my monster.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 24 June 2013 · 68 views

my boyfriend saw a picture of my monster today. i refer to him as my monster because i still can't stomach calling him what he really is. anyway, the picture sent me into a panic attack, which got to my boyfriend even more than the picture itself did. i was shaking like crazy, hyperventilating and bordering on tears. so he talked to me. he assured me...

Photo

he gets it.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 23 June 2013 · 39 views

my boyfriend understands that letting my guard down and sharing my feelings makes me feel vulnerable, so he lets me do it at my own pace. he's never tried to rush me into anything. he was like that before he found out what happened , which is one of the many different things about him. tonight we actually talked about it, in depth, for the first time....

Photo

just one of those things.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 22 June 2013 · 52 views

the other day when my boyfriend and i were talking, he brought up how someone said something he'll never forget. he has had problems with cardiomyopathy for his entire life. and one day when he was younger, somebody told him 'he looks like he has a big heart.' obviously not meaning the enlarged heart in his chest, but a reference to his compas...

Photo

antidepressant.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 22 June 2013 · 63 views

to hell with this. not only did it exacerbate my anxiety, but my appetite is through the freaking roof. i'm constantly hungry, like actually hungry, not eating because i'm bored. it's not like i'm gaining weight, though. my metabolism is keeping up with it. i'll eat something, burn through it in a matter of like two hours and then i...

Photo

so uncomfortable.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 20 June 2013 · 55 views

i was looking forward to going down to the gym at my apartment and getting a good workout in. usually i don't want to be in there with other people anyway because i don't want to be judged. so there was this guy that was walking toward the gym, too. i decided to go anyway and got in there and was on an elliptical for all of six minutes. he kept st...

Photo

anxiety.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 19 June 2013 · 59 views

i've been experiencing panic attacks more frequently and they're lasting much longer. most of the time they happen at night, though, and the "as needed" anxiety pills my psychiatrist prescribed me on don't help anymore. from late monday night to early tuesday morning i had one that lasted for SIX HOURS. that's the worst it's ev...

Photo

How do I handle this situation?

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 10 June 2013 · 61 views

I made so much progress on this matter, but I've found myself regressing and I'm not sure why. I feel like I'm back to square one. My skin crawls when I hear, or even see, "the R word." It's really frustrating because people at work will say it and I'll get terribly uncomfortable, but I can't explain why without exposing on...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.