SomebodyLoveMe's Blog

Photo

Church

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 01 April 2012 · 62 views

Despite how broken things were, I was raised in a Christian household. I had a strong faith up until the time I was about 12, and the downward spiral my life took caused me to stray. I started going back to church last summer for my big brother, but it wasn't until the end of November when my mom and I went to his graduation from Basic Training that I...

Photo

Anticipating Hell

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 28 March 2012 · 68 views

Today I have another <surgical procedure>, God, I'm sick of these things. I had a few last year and one just a month ago. The worst part is that they give me Vicodin for the pain. Vicodin tends to induce rage and depression with me. Last time I ended up cutting again, which is something I hadn't done in a long while. I'm just nervous....

Photo

Domestic Inconvenience

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 26 March 2012 · 75 views

I keep messing shit up around here. So as soon as my mom's boyfriend walked in the door he immediately started on me about an issue he knows I'm sensitive about. I stayed relatively calm told him to just stop, but the situation escalated anyway. He gave me more shit and I told him to grow up. He continued to be ignorant so I told him to fuck off....

Photo

My Dad

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 23 March 2012 · 71 views

So I've been thinking about my dad a lot lately. He's been dead for almost 15 years. About a year or two ago I gathered the composure to ask my mom about him. He was pronounced dead in our front yard at 2:21 am on August 24, 1997. My mom and my grandma witnessed him shoot himself in the head. My brother and I were asleep inside, we slept through e...

Photo

It wasn't supposed to be like this... ):

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 21 March 2012 · 97 views

So I applied for this school that I wanted to get in more than anything...and I got in. I'm really not happy though . I started secretly hoping I wouldn't get in a week or two ago when I found out that his sister goes there. Just seeing her [s]could would send me into a panic attack. They look exactly the same...when I look at her I can see h...

Photo

The Green-Eyed Monster: Issues With Jealousy

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 19 March 2012 · 67 views

My emotions have definitely been getting the best of me lately. On top of being Bipolar, I currently have horrific PMS. I've gone from being a high-strung bitch snapping at people left and right to an affectionate peacemaker willing to bend over backwards to please someone. Luckily, at this juncture, I feel neutral. My poor boyfriend has been braving...

Photo

Military And Family

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 14 March 2012 · 81 views

I never realized how much recognition and appreciation people in the Military deserve until my brother became an Airman. It becomes a whole different ballgame when you see your sibling, parent, child, cousin, spouse or best friend in uniform. If you see someone in uniform out and about, you should thank them for their services just like you would thank y...

Photo

Racing Thoughts

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 13 March 2012 · 78 views

My mind is racing like 75 miles an hour and I can't even think straight.

I have a meeting Friday at school and I'm already anticipating it going to hell. I go to an alternative school and there's not even 100 students, but we're all pretty eccentric. Students range from kindergarten to high school and deal with things like autism, behavi...

Photo

Ughhh!

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 08 March 2012 · 58 views

Here's how it all played out. My freshman year started on a Tuesday. Everything was okay Tuesday and Wednesday. The third day into the school year, Thursday, is when everything went to hell, when the event that brought me here took place. My mom found out Thursday night and I didn't go to school Friday. She called school that day and told the prin...

Photo

Vicodin is NOT my friend.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 02 March 2012 · 108 views

I had a minor surgical procedure Thursday and my doctor has me on Vicodin for the pain. From past experience, Vicodin combined with my bipolar, depression and anxiety medication turned me into an emotional disaster. I cried over absolutely everything. Since my last procedure, my psychiatrist has changed some of my medications. The new medications I'm...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.