Photo

my airman.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 12 August 2014 · 49 views

oh, god, my airman. we got a call last night. he's having a crisis. physically, it's gonna be okay, but psychologically, he's not doing good. at all. I've always been the unstable one and he's always been the strong one for me. it's my turn to shape up and return the favor. I just want to fly across the world and give him a hug. and build a blanket fort with him, and definitely bring some homemade baked goodies. right now, the most I can do is express ship the carton of marlboro menthols he requested because he claimed to have picked up a bad habit. before he went overseas, he was using an e-cig, but he hit a little snag, and provided the situation, it's the least of anybody's worries.
i'm sitting here trying to type through the tears. i'm trying to fight back all my emotions, so he can have and process his own. i tell people it's alright to have your emotions regardless of the situation, but i can't really convince myself. i feel like it's time for de-stressing and a nap. i think that's the only way i'll be able to keep it together.
please pray for this amazing guy. i can practically see the tears rolling down his face. i can hear his voice and how he sounds when he's upset, but i guarantee this is like nothing i've ever encountered with him before. this is a whole new kind of hell.

Sending strength and compassion.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
2627282930 31  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.