Photo

ugh):

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 11 July 2014 · 112 views

this cold is rapidly escalating, and to add insult to injury, my neck is really bothering me today.
i planned on going out today, but i just don't feel up to fulfilling that plan. but that's okay because i have quite the setup out on the couch. pillows, blankets, technology, books, the remote, beverages and granola bars.
i found these granola bars that keep from getting in my car and going to the donut or cupcake shops. i was bad and ate a mini cinnamon roll last night, though. it was only 140 calories so i don't feel too bad, but still.
most importantly, i have my sweet little meow here with me. she's been 'taking care of me' all day.
and i got to talk to my airman, albeit for a short time, it was still nice.
gotta find the little things when your day blows like mine.

September 2015

S M T W T F S
  1234 5

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.