Photo

as if i wasn't down enough...

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 04 July 2014 · 101 views

i'm marveling at the audacity and insensitivity that some people display. too many people out there get enjoyment out of kicking you while you're down. and it it's even worse when it's a person you expect to understand the most. to say the least, my feelings are hurt. i know hurt feelings get you nowhere, but i'm very sensitive, perhaps overly sensitive, about the specific matter. sometimes it makes me feel stupid, which is when i have to remind myself that any and all of my feelings are validated, including the negative ones. but that doesn't make everything go away.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526 27 282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.