Photo

gifts(:

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 26 June 2014 · 52 views

my mom and i sent our first care package overseas today. a fluffy pillow, blankets, snacks, toiletries, all kinds of stuff. my grandparents sent a package about a week ago, and my aunt sent one today. he's gonna get tons of stuff at once. they're moving him next month, but he'd be back where he's at now in about six weeks, just incase it doesn't get there before he leaves. we sent some stuff for his dorm buddies, too. he's practically in the desert, but he requested blankets. i guess the dorms are super air conditioned. he's gonna have quite the setup out there. just happy to make the lives of our troops a little easier.

March 2015

S M T W T F S
1 2 34567

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.