Photo

i'm NOT going back.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 09 August 2013 · 65 views

i haven't slept in my room for weeks now. i'm scared of it, but my mom is tired of me sleeping on the couch. our tiny apartment was close quarters to begin with, but since i refuse to go in my room, it seems even closer. i don't even like going in there to get clothes and stuff. there's about a snowball's chance in hell that i'm gonna sleep in there. i just can't do it. i keep telling myself that i am safe, but i'm still scared.

i am safe. nobody is going to hurt me.
are you sure about that?
yes.
you don't think it will happen again?
no.
did you think it was gonna happen in the first place?
well, no, but...
do you still feel safe?
not anymore.
you shouldn't. you're never safe. sweet fucking dreams!

Photo
blondie2002
Aug 10 2013 11:16 PM
I can relate, I've only slept in my room a small handful of times in the last 6 and a hlf yrs. (I only slept in there when I had to get up for work.) :holdhands:

October 2014

S M T W T F S
1920212223 24 25

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.