Photo

job interview on tuesday.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 09 August 2013 · 47 views

when i lost my job, my confidence went with it. well, i just got a call for a job interview on tuesday. i applied a few weeks ago and i hadn't heard anything, so it kind of caught me off guard. i'm such an awkward person, though. i just hope i don't make a total ass of myself. however, it works in my favor that the executive chef at the restaurant i worked at used to work there. he really liked me and didn't want to fire me, but it was the owner's orders. she's a total bitch, though. i probably should have seen it coming.

so if i get this job, i'll be going from a sixty year old, four star restaurant oddly misplaced in the ghetto to a cute little café in a really mellow hippie town by my school. from like ten dollars an hour to good old minimum wage. from a weekly paycheck, to a paycheck every two weeks. but really is okay. working two nights a week for six months, i made a couple thousand dollars. but i only spent four hundred of that. one hundred on a gps, two hundred on my mom's birthday present, and the rest on little odds and ends. however, considering my circumstances, i must admit that i'm a little worried. but it'll work out. it has to; there's no other option.

i'm starting to believe in myself again, though. a total stranger believes in me enough to give me the time of day, so who am i to not? with all my mood swings, there's a pretty high chance that will change later...but for right now it's nice.

May 2015

S M T W T F S
171819202122 23

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.