Photo

he's almost gone.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 08 August 2013 · 37 views

it doesn't even feel like i have a brother anymore. he moved across the country almost four years ago. i see him once a year, twice if i'm lucky. i used to see him almost every day. before he moved, the longest we ever really spent away from each other was maybe two weeks tops. he is the only male role model i've ever had, and i practically idolize him. now he's married, in the air force and stationed on the other side of the country. i know he's just living his life, but i feel abandoned. i feel lonely. i feel empty. it's been just my mom and i for so long that sometimes it feels like i never had a brother. the memories are so few and far between. i regret so many things. i regret how terribly i've treated him.

seeing pictures of him absolutely kills me. it feels like i don't even know him. like i love him so much that i can't even put it in words, but i still don't know him. part of me knows that he'll always be my brother, but the other part feels like he's gone. and that part is slowly taking over. i want things to go back to the way they were.

i don't know why this is getting to me as bad as it is, but i'm pretty depressed right now. i've been crying for two hours straight. pretty much heartbroken.

July 2014

S M T W T F S
27282930 31   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.