Photo

just one of those things.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 22 June 2013 · 89 views

the other day when my boyfriend and i were talking, he brought up how someone said something he'll never forget. he has had problems with cardiomyopathy for his entire life. and one day when he was younger, somebody told him 'he looks like he has a big heart.' obviously not meaning the enlarged heart in his chest, but a reference to his compassion and empathy for others. well, that sent me into a flashback. the day <everything happened>, i had a similar experience. my monster was a 17 year old boy from my school and everything started out as a normal day. at one point, he had me on the handlebars of his bike headed from the park back to my house. we passed a lady, her son and her daughter on a walk with their shih tzu puppy. she looked at us and said, "wow, you really must trust him." and that is where i fucked up. but i remember everything about that moment. it's burnt into the back of my mind. and that's something i'll never forget. it's ironic how they said something surprisingly accurate and meaning well, but not knowing that there was an underlying problem. whether it be my boyfriend's heart troubles or how terribly wrong i was to trust this guy, it's just one of those things.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
      1 2

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.