And The Hiatus Continues

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 15 July 2012 · 41 views

My fiancÚ still won't talk to me. We exchanged a few words today, but he's still mad. He kept screaming about how he's not a monster. Never once did I say, or even imply, that he was like him. When he asked me what was wrong, I told him a few things triggered a flashback and I was a little anxious. He flipped out and really seemed to have taken it personally. It wasn't until today that I remembered that he takes what happened to me quite personally, too. I don't understand why, this happened two and a half years before we even met, but he does. He said he doesn't want to touch me or see me or even talk to me...which kind of hurts, but I think I just have to give him his space. Have you ever wanted to fix a problem right away and it just wasn't gonna work out like that? That's where I'm at right now and I'm not very good with it. This sucks.

November 2015

29 30     

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.