Photo

Domestic Inconvenience

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 26 March 2012 · 72 views

I keep messing shit up around here. So as soon as my mom's boyfriend walked in the door he immediately started on me about an issue he knows I'm sensitive about. I stayed relatively calm told him to just stop, but the situation escalated anyway. He gave me more shit and I told him to grow up. He continued to be ignorant so I told him to fuck off. Then we started screaming at each other. So he started yelling at my mom telling her to do something about me. I flipped because she really had no part in it and he shouldn't have put her in the middle, let alone yelled at her in the process. We continue screaming at each other, and my mom tells me rather politely to go calm down. I went in my room and I went to slam my door, but then I realized that's what he wanted. He wanted me to be mad. Yeah, I was mad as hell, but I didn't want to give him more satisfaction. So I was in my room minding my own business, and about twenty minutes later I walked out. Nobody was here, everything was how it was before. I checked everywhere and couldn't find my mom, but she walked out of her room crying. I felt and still feel like absolute hell for that. I didn't want to mess anything up, I didn't want to make her cry. I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do now. I don't know whether to apologize or give her space or what. I just feel bad.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
2627 28 2930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.