SomebodyLoveMe's Blog

Photo

food is my escape from the real world.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 29 July 2014 · 117 views

i've been pretty down lately, but i finally have something going for me.

tomorrow i consult with a client for my first catering gig in a while. it's for an adult tea party, so i have to decide on two kinds of sandwiches, one meatless and one with meat, a salad, a scone, and two types of desserts, one of which is required to be key li...

Photo

having a really hard time.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 24 July 2014 · 135 views

so i had a dream about my monster last night, and it's really fucking with me. the longer i'm awake, the more i think about it. the more i think about it, the more vivid it gets. the more vivid it gets, the higher my anxiety gets. i've never had a dream that brought me to tears like this. i'm trying everything to distract myself, but it's just n...

Photo

any ideas?

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 21 July 2014 · 65 views

my airman's birthday is coming up, and i have no idea what to send him. we've sent him every comfort item and necessity he's requested and then some. then three other family members sent even more stuff. we all correspond to try not to duplicate things, so he's gotten quite the variety of items. when he's back home, i usually send him money and homem...

Photo

ugh):

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 11 July 2014 · 127 views

this cold is rapidly escalating, and to add insult to injury, my neck is really bothering me today.
i planned on going out today, but i just don't feel up to fulfilling that plan. but that's okay because i have quite the setup out on the couch. pillows, blankets, technology, books, the remote, beverages and granola bars.
i found these granola ba...

Photo

cheered up.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 10 July 2014 · 70 views

i've been having a hard time lately, but i got to talk to my airman yesterday. since he was relocated, he's been really busy. i'm eight and a half hours behind him, so it's a little harder to sync up whenever he becomes available. it's somewhat frustrating. he's supposed to return home in late september or early october. he's unable to get his care packag...

Photo

not sure how i feel about this.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 07 July 2014 · 99 views

so i started reading misery by stephen king today, and i'm pretty hooked, but within the first five chapters it uses *the r word* twice. that's an automatic trigger for me, even though it wasn't in the sexual connotation that comes with it. anyway, it jumped off the page at me and i did my best to shake it off. i kept reading and came across it again...

Photo

troops, suicide prevention and endometriosis.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 06 July 2014 · 111 views

i'm always excited for ink day. i have an appointment tomorrow to get a yellow awareness ribbon on the back of my neck. it's mainly supporting the troops. i have a handful that i really care about, but i still appreciate the selfless acts of all of them.
but as far as the yellow ribbon goes, i came across two other meanings that also hit home: suicid...

Photo

as if i wasn't down enough...

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 04 July 2014 · 77 views

i'm marveling at the audacity and insensitivity that some people display. too many people out there get enjoyment out of kicking you while you're down. and it it's even worse when it's a person you expect to understand the most. to say the least, my feelings are hurt. i know hurt feelings get you nowhere, but i'm very sensitive, perhaps ove...

Photo

triggered hardcore.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 03 July 2014 · 121 views

i went to watch fireworks with my mom and her boyfriend. they're doing them a day early here in attempt to cut down on the possibility of drunk driving, especially on a friday night. so we went to get ice cream. she absent mindedly, but not intentionally, goes to the dairy queen directly across from my monster's house. i wasn't even a football field...

Photo

bad news.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 03 July 2014 · 113 views

my airman got his phone temporarily shut off before he went overseas because he wouldn't have gotten service there anyway. so 97% of our communications are through social media sites. you know that noise it makes when someone instant messages you on facebook? that automatically skyrockets my heart rate and brings the biggest, stupidest smile to my fa...

July 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.