SomebodyLoveMe's Blog

Photo

i guess i need to vent.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 30 November 2013 · 122 views

a close friend and i had sex once a few years ago, and I really feel taken advantage of. I felt safe with him, and I don't think he would have hurt me, but when I really think about it, something was shady. I never realized it at the time, it was a very rough situation. my mom kicked me out of the car like thirty miles from home and he was the o...

Photo

I shouldn't. Be up. Right now.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 30 November 2013 · 103 views

I'm not what one might call happy. My ex who is in the navy is back in town for a few days, and just called to wake me up and go see him. it's 2 am, I look like hell and he's an hour away. pardon me for not being on his mid-shift schedule. I'm only frustrated because it took me forever to get to sleep. it took just short of an hour to align my chakras and...

Photo

worried sick.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 29 November 2013 · 133 views

i'm unbelievably paranoid right now. there's a certain situation that has been tearing me apart. every bad scenario possible is running around my head. I'm literally worrying myself sick. I've been curled up in a ball with unbearable tummy pains, and it hurts like hell to even stretch out. it's not the first time that this has happened, but appa...

Photo

holidays.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 28 November 2013 · 126 views

holidays are a bitch. they seem to be unpleasant for a lot of people. i know i'm not alone, but sometimes i wish i was. because i hate this feeling, and it sucks that other people have to feel it, too. my at-school psychologist has been talking about how many crisis interventions he had to do over the two days of school that we had this week. i had t...

Photo

vicodin brain.

Posted by SomebodyLoveMe , 27 November 2013 · 97 views

my head has been killing me all day. i was abruptly pulled off a very high dose of a pill i had been on for six years, and i'm having like withdrawals from it. so I've been all over the map as is. I took a vicodin for pain since nothing else has worked, and now I'm even more neurotic than before. if you've ever read my other blogs on the subject, I've des...

November 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.