Photo

Shamed

Posted by amandaunderthepink , 11 July 2010 · 11 views

Its been 3 1/2 weeks.. Im still ashamed. I dont trust anyone anymore. I'm jumpy, cross and to top it all off, mty super wants me to take time off to recover. Im tired. Where did I go??

Hi
i am not sure why you are ashamed but feeling ashame will take some time to heal, it hot going to go away so soon, its a process that we all have to go through at one point on the jurney to healing. If you dont want to take time off maybe you should tell you super that working makes you keep your mind busy so you dont think much about what issue, however, taking time off can be a good thing because it gives you some time away from the environment that causeing you to feel jumpy and recovery is good, it also take time as well. allow yourself to heal and dont be so hard on yourself, you did not do anything wrong its just apart of te process to healing ans you are now dealing with the part of shame. this too shall pass, i hope this helps
it you dont mind i send you hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: take care dear
Photo
stillbreathing
Jul 11 2010 04:20 PM
Dearest Amanda I wish I had the perfect thing to tell you. 3 and a half weeks in no time at all. For you to be attempting work is amazing in itself. I am sorry your boss and co workers are hating on you. You are stronger than you think and I hope things start getting better for you. Keep trying okay youve already exceeded your expectations. You are motivating me to get off my butt and go back to work. You are strong dont let the haters get you down they dont deserve the satisfaction. Take care hun :hug:

April 2014

S M T W T F S
20212223 24 2526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.