4sakenmonarch's Blog

Photo

From the time I was 10 until the time I was 13 & 3/4

Posted by 4sakenmonarch , 30 June 2010 · 112 views

We moved again, though we moved more than I have mentioned. We were in a town I got away from the upstairs neighbor but I had no clue what was coming next. Had no clue it would be the worst of the worst of what I'd gone through yet.
It started off okay. I dealt with beatings and near broken bones, dealt with threats and knives to my throat, thin...

Photo

from the time I was 8 until 10 years

Posted by 4sakenmonarch , 27 June 2010 · 96 views

We moved frequently when I was younger. But it wasnt until I reached the age of 10 years old that I realized we kept moving because my family didnt want anyone to know what was going on in the family. When I was 8 my mother was told she needed to find out if i was being sexually abused or they would call child protective services. It was then she decided...

Photo

from the time I was two years until 8 years

Posted by 4sakenmonarch , 27 June 2010 · 97 views

I was very young, and it had already started, but he decided to get more involved into it. My sister and I would both be sexually abused and have to watch each other while he would abuse us. then it would progress to my cousins and my sister and i. We would each have to watch each others abuse and we had no power over the situation.
Then my father st...

Photo

When it all started

Posted by 4sakenmonarch , 26 June 2010 · 164 views

I was two years old. I can still remember fully the first time it happened. My parents had separated when we were very little. But it wasnt until later on they divorced, so we used to have visits with our father frequently. Usually during vacations or weekends, but before that it would be whenever.
He lived in this green apartment building upstairs....

Photo

trying to stay sane

Posted by 4sakenmonarch , 26 June 2010 · 105 views

This is a summary. But i started blogging today because I am going to go into more detail in the next blogs

I've been abused for so long i feel almost like i never have had a break. I was sexually abused by my father from 2 to 8 and sometimes physically abused and mentally abused.
starting at 8, ending at 10, the upstairs neighbor raped...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526 27 282930

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.