You chose to take
To take your life away
But God has more plans for you
It's not your time to go
Still so much to liv...

Photo

I know he cares

Posted by Scars2009 , 24 October 2011 · 11 views

Two nights ago I had a Halloween birthday party everyone ended up sleeping over. My boyfriend Vince was there too. We all fell asleep in the basement in this little bedroom. Everyone was a sleep wen I had a really bad flash back. Vince went flying up stairs to get my mom and came back down. he was crying cuz he didnt know what to do he was worried about m...

Photo

I'm never going to be safe am I?

Posted by Scars2009 , 07 June 2011 · 13 views

Today at school around 4th hours which is like about 11 o'clock and guess who the hell shows up at my school? The guy who freaking raped me 2 years ago!!! I freaked because I was walking by the main office and saw him and he saw me and gave me the most evilest look ever. I ran back to my classroom and txted my mom telling her who the hell...

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.