Scars2009's Blog

Photo

HELP PLEASE

Posted by Scars2009 , 13 April 2013 · 26 views

I need some help guys I really do!!!! The man that raped me 4years ago came after me last year with a knife to kill me cuz i went to the cops for what he did to (the case on when he attacked me again is still opened and they are just dragging their feet on this one) but anyways I went and got a restraining order against him because he woul...

Photo

I need some help!

Posted by Scars2009 , 30 March 2013 · 24 views

My best friend who is like my little sister is in a relationship with this Mexican guy beats the shit out of her. she wont leave him cuz she loves him I understand i was in her shoes before but I just dont know what to do to help her relies that she can do better! police have been involved and everything but....I just dont want to see my sister end up...

Photo

Finally

Posted by Scars2009 , 21 February 2013 · 33 views

I finally got the nerve to get a restraining order against him only because he tried to jump my little brother! but what this man does not know my little brother is in MMA and he lost the fight but yet that got me thinking what wont stop him from going after anyone else in my family.?!?!?! I mean i have nephews what if he trys to hurt them...

Photo

It's been 6months

Posted by Scars2009 , 29 December 2012 · 31 views

It has been six months since my attacker came back after me and tried to kill me and still the police have not caught him....justice is never going to be served

Photo

Justice...Their is no such thing

Posted by Scars2009 , 15 September 2012 · 45 views

he didnt show up for court that is nothing new.....he is going to wait awhile till things cool down and come after me again like he did the last 3 times...I have told cops this but they don't care....maybe they will once he finally achives what he wants and kills me....is that what it will really take to get the cops to see he is never going to give u...

Photo

Maybe I will finally get Justice

Posted by Scars2009 , 27 August 2012 · 29 views

Well next month on the 10th my attacker has to go to court for what he did a few weeks ago.....Im scared and nervous I hope they put him away for good!

Photo

Nightmare came true!

Posted by Scars2009 , 11 August 2012 · 60 views

The man that raped me 4yrs ago charged up to me at my own home while I was outside smoking with my uncle. I saw him and he was me! I started shaking! He came up to me saying he was going to F***ing kill me and I just freaked out! I blacked out. Next thing I know I am in my uncles trucking going up by my dad and I called the cops. My uncle save...

Photo

New Nightmare

Posted by Scars2009 , 10 August 2012 · 13 views

Last night I dreamed something different. Nothing like the other nightmares I have had in the past 4 years! Last night I dreamed that my attacker, the guy that rapped me was in my new home and was raping me again! But when he was done forcing his way with me, he then pulled out a knife and stabbed me repeatedly!! I kept screaming and fight...

Photo

Today 7/12/12

Posted by Scars2009 , 12 July 2012 · 11 views

I feel so lost. like i have nothing left in me anymore. no one sees the pain i am in, no once cares that i cry myself to sleep every night. I hate my life. this August will make it 4 years that I have been a survivor and now that the day is coming closer I dont know why but I get scared I start to relive that day. the nightmares get stronger than ever....

Photo

The Little Boy

Posted by Scars2009 , 13 April 2012 · 15 views

I found this on a morals story website it has an unknown author....I did not write this but thought hey why not share it...

Sally jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room. She said: “How is my little boy? Is he going to be all right? When can I see him?”

The surgeon said, “I’m sorry. We did all we could, but your boy didn’...

July 2014

S M T W T F S
2728 29 3031  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.